- Teach them the art of balance, steering, and coordination before they learn to pedal
- Great transition from ride-on toys
- 100% birch wood frame—eco-happy
- Height-adjustable, padded seat—14.8in to 17 in; solid rubber handgrips; rubber, air-filled tires.
- 2-5 years; maximum weight: 70 lbs.
No pedals bike, a bike with no pedals, whatever you "Googled," here it is. The solid, wooden bike that teaches your kids to balance before they pedal—like learning to walk before they run. Handmade quality that is ready to stand the test of toddlerhood. Ride on.Get out and play! Kick those training wheels to the cur
Get out and play! Kick those training wheels to the cur